Playacar Resort, Playa del Carmen
3 Bedroom plus Den
Magnificent Private Villa at Prestigious Playacar Golf Resort
Casa Phyllis is not your average vacation rental home. Beautifully furnished and decorated and with marble flooring and cabinetry throughout, Casa Phyllis is located on a private cul de sac in the exclusive gated Playacar Phase II community. Ideally situated on the Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and just a few blocks from the Golf Clubhouse, this home is also just a 10 minute walk to the gorgeous white sandy Playacar Beach and downtown Playa del Carmen.This fabulous home offers deluxe accommodation for up to 8 to 12 people in it’s three spacious bedrooms, each with a private bath and terrace. Enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchen with it’s marble counters or for an extra charge, you can have a private cook who will even do the shopping for you! There is maid service available upon request, as well as a poolboy who tends to the freshwater pool on a frequently basis.
Downtown Playa del Carmen is only, 5-8 minutes walking distance. Playa del Carmen is a most eclectic experience… with visitors from all over the world, great atmosphere and the lively experience of Playa del Carmen’s 5th avenue pedestrian walkway with interesting stores and al fresco restaurants.
Beach access is through the Reef Club Hotel beach club which is close by. We provide guests with the owner’s VIP Card for access to the Reef Club’s beach, pools and amenities, ask.
The New Casa Phyllis and Villa Sol y Luna
are close to each other and can be combined for large groups.
- Master Bedroom – king size bed
- Guest Bedroom 1 – one queen size bed
- Guest Bedroom 2 – two queen size beds
- Den – one double size bed
- Extra 2 futons and 1 cot
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to 5th Avenue
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 3 bedrooms plus 1 den
- Separate Dining Room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Cable TV
- Coffe Maker
- Cooking Range
- Carport parking
- Washing machine
- Maid service Upon Reques extra cost
- Outside shower
- Xcaret theme park
- Tres Rios ecological park
- Robert von Hagge golf course
- Scuba diving
- Ferry to Cozumel Island
- Sailing charters
- Mayan archeological sites (including the Mayan ruins of Tulum, Coba and Chichen Itza)
- Fishing trips
- Sky diving
- Boat rentals
- Tennis courts
- Guided tours
- Bars and clubs
- Bird sanctuary
- Crocodile farm
- Cavern diving
- Spanish lessons
- Normal occupancy is for 8 people
- Maximum occupancy is for 12 people
- 250 kw of electricity are include per stay, over this you will pay $5 pesos per kw.
||Nightly Rental Price 6 to 8 People
||Nighly Rental Price 9 to 12 People
|From January 20 to April 30
|From May 1 to June 15
|From June 16 to August 31
|From September 1 to November 15
|From November 16 to December 14
|From December 15 to January 19
- Prices are in US Dollars and subject to change.
- Prices do not include federal taxes.
- 3 night minimum on daily rates from January 15 to December 14.
- 7 night minimum on daily rates from December 15 to January 15
- Please read the Villas Playa del Carmen rental policies.
- Occupancy count includes all children who require bedding and are over the age of 1 year at time of arrival.
- Security/damage deposit of $500.00 USD
- MONTHLY RENTALS (ask for monthly rates):
- Do not include electric consume.
- Include one cleaning service per week.
- Security deposit $1,000.00 USD
Wardell Family/On May 13, 2015:
I just wanted to write and thank you again for all your help during our stay at Casa Phyllis.
I have never had to write so many emails with problems before – and I really hope you didn’t feel like we were the sort of people who like to make things difficult! We would never have bothered you so much if it weren’t important, and you were always so efficient and helpful. You turned our holiday into a very happy and positive one and we really appreciate all the time you spent improving things for us. The babysitters you found for us were also wonderful. Please thank your plumber too for working so hard – even coming to fix things on the weekend. He really was such a great guy.
Thanks again Carmen.
On March 23, 2014:
Perfect vacation for our group of 10 adults. Never once did we feel crowded. The home is large enough that we could have easily accommodated 4 more persons. A short 10 minute walk to beach or 5th avenue. Pool was great. Maid and pool staff did an absolutely fantastic job. Thank you so much for sharing your home with us Nancy. Ps. Jimena deserves a raise. Can not say enough good things about her services.
The Alberta Group.
On February 22, 2014:
First of all we would like to thank you for this lovely villa.
Everything was perfect – great location (close to the beaches and 5th Avenue), nice pool and garden and villa itself. You solved our problem with water so quickly and we’re very thankful for that. Painters were not a problem at all as you promised.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Tarvo and Co./Stay from Feb 13 to 20, 2014.